Xile
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I cant believe there isnt a COD MW3 forum....lol

5 posters

Go down

I cant believe there isnt a COD MW3 forum....lol Empty I cant believe there isnt a COD MW3 forum....lol

Post by deadly-violent Thu Sep 27, 2012 5:59 pm

Tech tip of the year.

I didn't think this worked so I played 2 games the way I have been setup from day 1. Playing against the Typical Euro/Mexican connections.
1. Arkaden, I went 9 and 15
2. Seatown, I went 7 and 12

Go to the main menu, go into options.
1. Turn off Color blind assist
2. Turn off Theater Recording

I played a couple more games and my worst kill/death ratio was 15 and 9. I played several games with over a 2 KDR. This still doesn't fix the looser sitting in a corner waiting for you to walk by but I did notice a difference.... If you think about it, your PS3 is recording the game for you from every prospective and even though it isn't stored on your hard drive turning it off seems to make a difference. At the very least you have to be uploading everything you are doing to the theater and it somehow combines it with what everyone else is doing for playback...

Try IT!
deadly-violent
deadly-violent
Xile Council
Xile Council

Number of posts : 319
Playstation Network ID : deadly-violent
Registration date : 2008-04-03

Back to top Go down

I cant believe there isnt a COD MW3 forum....lol Empty Re: I cant believe there isnt a COD MW3 forum....lol

Post by FilthyMcNasty4U Fri Sep 28, 2012 2:54 pm

Yeah its the same thing you had to do in black ops.
FilthyMcNasty4U
FilthyMcNasty4U
Xile Council
Xile Council

Number of posts : 240
Playstation Network ID : FilthyMcNasty4U
In Game Rank : Noob
Xile Division : MW3 & the new Black ops. but play the old cod games to
Registration date : 2009-07-24

Back to top Go down

I cant believe there isnt a COD MW3 forum....lol Empty Re: I cant believe there isnt a COD MW3 forum....lol

Post by Xiaolnmunk Sat Sep 29, 2012 6:37 pm

I never see much of a difference. But the FaceBook option makes me lag, I noticed that. However that does not help if the host is living in a hovel with Walmart connection. Also try to keep in mind numbers. As of the time this post goes up HC TDM has 5,831 players and Regular TDM has 71,634 players. Now I'm not saying suck it up and play core, but the standard playlist has more people play in it, ergo better match making because there are more people to pick from in a given location.
Xiaolnmunk
Xiaolnmunk

Number of posts : 46
Playstation Network ID : Xiaolnmunk
In Game Rank : Master
Xile Division : Any and all!
Registration date : 2009-12-28

Back to top Go down

Post by ColdKiller85 Mon Oct 08, 2012 2:26 am

I have not really noticed a huge lag from turning off the recording thing.. although, I guess that's probably becuz im running fiber optic internet.. which is super fast... 50-50 up and down... very nice!

Anyways... some people think that connection isn't all that. my rankings all have gone up since I moved, and got fiber optic internet... I would suggest moving to Chattanooga, TN and your gaming expierance will improve
ColdKiller85
ColdKiller85

Number of posts : 39
Playstation Network ID : ColdKiller85
In Game Rank : 65
Xile Division : WAW and COD4 ps3
Registration date : 2009-10-13

Back to top Go down

Post by Mildred306 Thu Oct 11, 2012 1:55 am

lol coldkiller

Mildred306

Number of posts : 18
Playstation Network ID : Mildred306
In Game Rank : Awesome
Xile Division : Anything goes
Registration date : 2012-09-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down