Xile
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Recruiters MUST READ POST

Go down

Recruiters MUST READ POST Empty Recruiters MUST READ POST

Post by Guest Tue Dec 16, 2008 7:11 pm

This post will only apply to the recruiters in this chapter.

My idea is to have a basic set standard for a post that will draw recruits to this clan. What I mean is we have a post describing our history, our mission statement/goal, what makes us special, and how to join.

I am going to start a little competition between the recruiters. Whoever can post the best summary describing what is mentioned above will have their post used as the main post for recruiting people. I honestly don't have anything else to offer, sorry.

I am not going to write one, as I want this to be up to you guys. After everyone in the recruiting section has posted one, we will all vote. The following are the requirements for the summary:

1) It must contain 4 sections: our history, our mission statement/goal, what makes us special, and how to join.
2) Each section must be at least one paragraph in length, which is the equivalent to 4 sentences. Feel free to go farther than that.

I made it easy for you guys. Please post ASAP, as I want to get a post up and running. I will be posting the topic. You guys are free to post on any other topic that has people looking for a PS3 clan.

Once you have posted the topic just wait. I check the forums twice a day, so once everyone has posted I will say something along the lines of this:

"Time to vote for the person whose summary will be used. Please reply with your vote. You may not vote for yourself."

I will not have you guys sign this, as I will know that you read it. The deadline for posting your summary is December 28th at 3 PM EST.

Good luck and get those summaries posted!

Back to top Go down

Recruiters MUST READ POST Empty Re: Recruiters MUST READ POST

Post by Guest Tue Dec 16, 2008 9:35 pm

well no offence but wot me and ABQ have mainly done is just say check out xile we have a great group of guys who lay not matter what level. The formal thing like that makes us to much like TW and all those massive clans if you get what i mean just some thoughts

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 17, 2008 1:38 am

i just thought that saying what you guys say makes us look bad. but thats just me. Anyway, if you guys want to do it that way, thats fine with me.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 17, 2008 2:12 am

look bad? im with quagers on keeping it informal. might keep some of the "not so serious" players away. that way its also more personal. different for each person we respond to.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 17, 2008 6:17 pm

yer just like a spcial touch to mkae them feel more welcome and valued. By the way from the 18th till the 23rd i'm out skiing in France so don't expect any posts or answers from me sorry

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 17, 2008 6:54 pm

bad choice of words on my part. Sry guys.

We will keep it informal. So just try and recruit a lot i guess.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down