Xile
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Map Pack 3 Impressions?

2 posters

Go down

Map Pack 3 Impressions? Empty Map Pack 3 Impressions?

Post by nighttrain56 Fri Aug 07, 2009 12:45 pm

For those that have played the new multiplayer maps, I'm curious what you thought of them.

I spent all last night playing the new zombie map and loved every minute of it once I was able to be on team who was more concerned with survival rather than getting as many points as possible before dying in round 7. The new zombie map is very difficult and requires that all 4 members work and communicate with one another. I think we discovered a very sound strategy that I can share with you if you feel like playing sometime (I don't know the map well enough to be able to type up the strategy yet, so I apologize for that). We made it to round 24, which I think is pretty damn good for using no glitches. The new Pack-A-Punch machine is awesome though. It lets you upgrade any gun to a more powerful and deadly weapon than it was previously.

So yeah, after playing zombies for 6 straight hours, I never even checked out the new multiplayer maps and would really like to hear your thoughts on them.
nighttrain56
nighttrain56
Xile Council
Xile Council

Number of posts : 247
Playstation Network ID : nighttrain56
In Game Rank : Prestige 7; Level 62
Xile Division : COD
Registration date : 2009-07-22

Back to top Go down

Map Pack 3 Impressions? Empty Re: Map Pack 3 Impressions?

Post by deadly-violent Fri Aug 07, 2009 1:43 pm

Zombie Map rules

Rank 20

Made it to level 29

https://xile.darkbb.com/gallery/Miscalenous-Photos/New-Zombie-map-day-1-rank-pic_91.htm

Never made it to the multi player maps.
deadly-violent
deadly-violent
Xile Council
Xile Council

Number of posts : 319
Playstation Network ID : deadly-violent
Registration date : 2008-04-03

Back to top Go down

Post by deadly-violent Mon Aug 10, 2009 6:22 pm

deadly-violent
deadly-violent
Xile Council
Xile Council

Number of posts : 319
Playstation Network ID : deadly-violent
Registration date : 2008-04-03

Back to top Go down

Post by nighttrain56 Mon Aug 10, 2009 7:12 pm

I'm really enjoying the multiplayer maps. Probably the best maps they released so far.
nighttrain56
nighttrain56
Xile Council
Xile Council

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 12, 2009 6:00 pm

i made it up to level 25 with just one other person, and then 28 with four, theres a couple good strategies ive found to work well, both are back in the bowie knife room.

1st Strategy: balcony and stairs.

This is the first strategy we tried. One person is to hold the window on the balcony, then two other people watch the top of the stairs, mowing down any who dare try n make it up. The fourth and last person is to stand back for backup, in case the two on the stairs or the guy at the window need help. The best weapons for this are of course the two with the best machine guns on the stairs, both upgraded, and the guy at the window with atleast one MG and a Shotgun, and last but not least the fourth to have the wanderwaffe and ray gun or a rocket launcher (colt upgraded or M1 Garand upgraded).

2nd Strategy: Two on the sides, two in the middle.

this strategy actually works pretty damb well considering the fact that the group is more seperated than the first, but with this i feel there is more room to run around and juke the zombies instead of being confined to the balcony.

One watches the window in the cave, one on the window in the balcony, and the last two mow em down in the middle, blasting any zombies comming forward. Weapons for this would be the same as first, i found that the M1 Garand or PaP'd Colt and the PaP'd STG is a great combo for watching the front, as the grenade launchers can hold em back as much as you need.

with these two strategies ive never failed to make it past round 20 everytime i play, as long as those who are playing comply and cooperate.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 14, 2009 8:57 pm

zombies is sick but idk how i feel bout the new maps...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 14, 2009 9:23 pm

yeah the new zombies is fuckin bad ass, but the maps arent as appealing. the graphics and scenery are great, id have to say i like them more than one and two tho, but not by much.

Back to top Go down

Post by nighttrain56 Sat Aug 15, 2009 12:43 am

I think that 3 blows 1 and 2 out of the water, not even a comparison.
nighttrain56
nighttrain56
Xile Council
Xile Council

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 15, 2009 1:16 am

i gotta admit i am becoming more and more addicted to em! at first i was more into the zombies, but now that im playin the mp maps, ive grown to like em! id have to say there are many places to hide and be unseen.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down